Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Challenge Captured- Week #3 Still-life Selfie

This was harder than I thought it would be, but here goes...
I incorporated the most important things that represent me in a still-life selfie from little baubles that I have around the house.

  • First and foremost my wedding ring...look closely and you will see it sits on top of the word "gratitude". I count myself among the lucky ones to have a strong and loving marriage for the past 25 years....Wow where did that time go? Let me tell you where that time went..That time was spent well raising my family. 
  • The little silver heart represents the love I will forever have for them. The little shoes represent my two grown sons..and yes we went through plenty of shoes through the years, while raising them! 
  • The two little dogs represent the love and compassion that I have for my pets.
  • The wheelbarrow represents my love of being outside and gardening....I love getting my hands dirty and watching tiny seeds grow.
  • The thimble represents my love of crafting and creating many things with my hands..
  • The old globe top compass represents me finding direction in my life and my Love of the Sun & the Moon as each day passes.
  • The Camera represents my newest love...Photography. 
  • The 43....because that's where I am at in the years of my life 
  • and the feather represents contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment